Thursday 10 January 2013

Travelog (the short one)

Yesterday we went to Naga C|ity or, what I prefer to call it, Nueva Caceres. The purpose of the tour was to be amazed of everything we saw and write in a sheet of papere what made us so amazed.

I was really amazed so Mission Accomplished ma'am!

I really wanted to just post the travelog on my account for several reasons:

a.) more people can read it and the word will spread better
b.)it doesn't cost anything to upload photos
c.)you can personalize your wall these days

Back to my story. So anyways, the best thing I did was riding the 4D Max Rider. I had fun screaming my head off  every time some hideous beast would come chasing me.

When we came out we sore throats, I saw the Grade 7 boys...........
.
.
.
.
.
playing with computers.

I was like, Ugh. There are a lot of things to do there and they decide to play computer games. Like they don't do it every other day. Like they don't have it at home....

Write a travelog about a computer screen.. Gee, that's fun.

Okay I sound bitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment