Wednesday 16 January 2013

PANIC ATTACK!


Watsup, dear readers!

You may be wondering why there's a picture of a woman on the top of this blog that looks like she's panicking that she lost her job, or she saw her picture on Facebook from a party she wanted to forgot, or the laptop's shut down and she can see the rat's nest that is her hair.....

Well let me tell you I didn't see any picture of myself looking like an idiot on Facebook. And if you pay any attention to my other posts, well I can't open the damn thing.

See, the reason for my panic attack is because for one second I thought I wouldn't be able to open my account(for blogger) anymore. 

I thought, OMG! This is the only connection I have left in cyberspace!! I will absolutely die if I lose it.

And then I logged in several times using the same e-mail and password 'coz I was pretty damn sure I knew what they were.

Then I remembered that blogger e-mail were @gmail, not @blogger.

I tested it out and you know something, honey?

It worked.














Funny how panic can fog your mind up better than the Mist. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment