Thursday 10 January 2013

Candy Colored

Hi there! I'm currently in the Computer Lab and I just want to add a few more posts.

See, our current activities always need colors. The graphs need color, the text need color, the space inside the cells need color and even the lines need color!

I always have fun looking at the type of colors my classmates use since the colors they use can reflect their personalities. One of them used colors like dark red and grey and black and  midnight view. I had a feeling that he/she was going through something really really really bad. I decided not to ask.

One used bubblegum pink, sunshine yellow and sky blue. I was like, "Candy lang, teh?". Really girls. So girly I wanted to puke rainbows....

So you may ask, What colors did you use Pia Pie?

Well, I used the colors that our teacher had used. I didn't really want to waste time personalizing everything.

Just goes to show how boring I am..... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment