Monday 11 March 2013

Picture Magic

You know what's so great about Technology?

You can do anything you want with it. What used to be impossible 10 years ago is a habit of ours now.

FOR EXAAMPLE!! Before, people had to live with a photo of their that has, like, their huge pimple on top of their sorry little foreheads. And since photos before took, like, a billion years to take you have to keep it. FOREVER.

Now, before you post your picture on Facebook. you you clear your face of any debris using. . . 


THIS PHOTO
is Photoshopped


Many people religiously use this on EVERY SINGLE ONE of their pictures using this.

Sometimes I wonder when I look at my friends' albums if they used Photoshop on it or not.

It's hard to tell, really. 

I find those kind of people very conscious. I wouldn't care if I had a scar running down the left side of cheek. It's MY face, not theirs.

So, like I have already said in one of my posts WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back in time, I find Photoshop dull and senseless.

And we had Photoshopping AKA Pimple Erasing lessons, so I think that Photoshop is Daedalus's other Labyrinth. 

But, we had another activity with Photoshop, which was making our own magazine cover. I was like What? coz I always thought magazine cover designers/geniuses/artists/madmen used Paint. 

I've tried making a magazine cover before, so many years ago. I used Paint. I couldn't understand how you can put the text behind you, so I just went like "UGH! I give UP!" 

You can imagine my surprise when I found out you have to use dumb ol' Photoshop when it came to stuff like that.

Photoshop isn't so useless after all, but I still believe very self-conscious use it all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment