Saturday 23 February 2013

Running for the Second Time!!!


I like games where you seem to be chased or chase something. I love games with beautiful graphics and a lot of power ups.

Now, I have a love: Temple Run 2.

Take the idol if you wanna be chased by a gorilla
The new game is so awesome, I can’t wait for my money day! One of my friends has it (already) and, since I already tested it out, I know it won’t be a waste of money.

The characters and the graphics look sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than the old one. So better than it looks like the old version looks like a 13 year old made it(no offense to the graphics artist, of course).

And now, instead of being chased by a lot of monkeys, you get chased by a MONSTER GORILLA! I have no idea why primates hate adventurers, but hey! It’s probably coz they stole the only thing valuable to their little monkey hearts.

What’s annoying about the gorilla is that when you trip, he can get so close to you that you can effin’ see where you’re going!

And now, the new version is a bit more of a crybaby (sensitive). One wrong move and you’ll be falling from the temple of the clouds.


No comments:

Post a Comment