Friday 22 February 2013

My Favorite (Talking) Cat

As I have said in my previous post, I have seen the Talking Tom App.

My roomate and close friend has the Tslking Tom 2, which is funnier to me.

I find Talking Tom really really really funny. The way the voices always turn out sounding like a chimpunk that inhaled helium makes me ROFL.


Tom, scared of a paperbag
And the fact that Ben the Dog can scare him into jumping up so high that he ends up hanging on the lamp! Hahahaha! Priceless!

And there's this question mark button that, if you press, will make Tom grab something from his back and use it makes me laugh. His complaints when you touch the yoyo (with sounds vaugely like "C'mon!") and when Ben smashesthe cake into his face are funny to me.

He makes me remember the yellow dude in Dora that always sings "I'm the grumpy old troll, who lives under the bridge, hey!", even though they have nothing in common. 

What I (nor my classmate) can never figure out what I laugh about is when he tries to give you a rose and he rub his foot on the ground.

When this happens,I tell my classmate, "Take it and Angela's gonna kill you."

And then I burst out laughing so hard til my stomach hurts. All the while, she'sgonna look at me with one eyebrow raised.

And when I see her expression, I laugh again.

So what if you think I'm silly.

For me, that's a compliment.

No comments:

Post a Comment