Friday 7 December 2012

Multi-tasking

So, the last post I wrote was my life as a secretary. This post is not very different from the other one.

This weekend, I have a lot of things to do. Considering the fact that the 7 Sapphire class will spend the next weekend at campus, I want to make the most out of this weekend.

Since some stupid punk of a hacker found it funny to change my password, I have to text my other classmates to e-mail me the Parents' Consent, which, BTW, is posted on our FACEBOOK grroup. So, you can see how annoyed I am.

Then, I have to search for the history of Gymnastics and etc. about Gymnastics. I can't just borrow Lourdes' or Steph's copy or Marcia's because Sir Reginales only put the whole "May Recitation kayo!" thing for us. Don't ask me why.

We also have a presentation for Values Education class about people from around the world. That's fine by me. We even got extra time. I got the letter 'P', since we went by alphabetically.

You may ask, "Why not the Philippines? You're from there!"

You see, if I don't stray from my comfort zone, I'm gonna stay there. And, I'm also gonna find it hard when I'm forced to get out of it.

And also because my other classmate got Philippines first.

 To add to the pile, I have to print out the evolution of the Kataasang Kagalang-galangang Mga Anak ng Bayan flag for our Social Science homework, with the interpretation and also who thought about it.

I' waiting for the google results to find my a good one, so I'm typing as fast as I can since I won't be able to sign a post next week. 

It's agood thing I can't open my Facebook account, though. If I could, I'd be checking out the posts of my friends and chatting away with my classmates and friends and adding a post on muzy on how stupid and insensitive and blind boys are and I'd be sharing on my wall how hard homework is and I'd be stalking Scarlette Johansson and Jeremy Renner and Taylor Swift and . . . .

Whoah, there girl. I think I'm getting distracted. Well, as the Portugese say,adeus! 


No comments:

Post a Comment